Legendary Weapon Repair Kit Locations?

I’m doing a new playthrough of CE after a hiatus due to burnout, and I’m playing on Vanilla settings. No admin settings adjusted, and no admin spawning items for convenience.
I stumbled around the Unnamed City for a bit and remembered the all amazing Legendary weapon repair kits in a chest near one of the bosses in the area.
I’m lvl 33 (almost lvl 34), and I’m wondering: Where are the locations for these kits? The first one I found was with that big skeleton boss worshiping a big fire.

1 Like

AFAIK, any boss in the Unnamed city can drop legendary weapon repair kits. Check this video to see the location of each boss

P.S. LWR kits could also be crafted - you just need a T4 blacksmith from Purge event.

1 Like

I only know 2. The one you found by the Guardian of the Flame.
And the other is near a relic fragment in the right lower corner (south-east).

@tin_egg He will not kill bosses with lvl37. There are at least 2 chests which contain legendary kits.

1 Like

And it’s impossible to open any legendary chest before level 60. Are Legendary repair kits found in normal chests and not just in Legendary chests ?

1 Like

Yeah, this are normal chests. There is also one in Warmaker Sancutary. Next to the Arena champion where you learn her armor. At one side is the thing to learn and on the other is a chest with either armor or weapon kit.

Edit: I will run to the other chest and upload a screenshot of the location.

2 Likes

I highly disagree. With the right gear you can most definitely kill a Boss from Unnamed. :hugs:

1 Like

I know there is a chest under the bridge near the 2 handed star metal sword skeleton the side of the bridge towards the Aviary (where the Bat is)

1 Like

So first pictures are the chest at The Guardian of the Flame.

And here is the other one south east:

Its next to a relic fragment.

@Wak4863 will check under the bridge!

3 Likes

Nice!

Yes. There was another one:

And dont forget Ladies & Gentlemen: Always close the chests!!

3 Likes

@jot29 Thanks buddy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.