Let us ride Camels

Lower speed vs more inventory space tradeoff. This also applies to Caravan Animals from the Turan DLC. Please Funcom I bet it’s not that hard to code.

6 Likes

Rideable camels sound good. Punchable camels even better. Funcom, where’s my “Punch a Camel” Journey Step?

8 Likes

I agree with this suggestion.

4 Likes

Guess it will come more options now when the rhino is rideble. Maybe even ships now when we have big water areas.

1 Like

I’d also love to be able to ride a camel, but please don’t make camel mounts with only 10 inventory spaces. Because that kinda defeats the purpose of having a camel mount in the first place :wink:

2 Likes

I would love to see any new animal in the game that would allow you to ride. But it will probably be a while before we see more. :woozy_face:

By introducing a rideable rhino, they showed that they want each mount to be unique.

:racehorse: Horse is fast.
:rhinoceros: Rhinoceros can attack.
:camel: Camel could carry a lot of luggage.
:elephant: Eelephant could destroy buildings.
:tiger: Tiger could jump or climb.
:grey_question: and…
:rabbit2: Rabbit! Do you have any ideas for power of a rabbit mount? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t understand why we can’t ride the turanian caravan rhinos, they pretty much have a saddle on them already.

1 Like

The tradeoff here is really slim, as rhinos move almost as fast as horses right now.

As a matter of fact, I already made the suggestion for a potion that would transform certain types of pets into mounts, but apparently people thought it would make Conan Exiles too much of a fantasy game (like it wasn’t already fantasy).

How cool would it be to mount a wolf, a sabertooth or a bear :star_struck:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.