Level 61 new level cap?

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug?]
Region: [USA]

[Been basically playing creative mode in my open dedicated server since no one wants to join and I’ve messed with the level ups for fun, to be 69, 666, 1313, etc. But usually the feats and attributes points don’t add after 60. Today we noticed you gain 13 points in attributes and an unknown number in feats. Is this the new level cap? Or is it a bug I found by mistake using admin. No I have not tried to level to 61 without admin.]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Reach level 60
  2. Level up to 61

Hello @LTDBlackWidow, thank you for reaching out!

This is an unintended consequence of using the admin commands to manipulate your character’s level and stats, meaning that though normal gameplay it shouldn’t be possible to reproduce that behavior.

However, should it happen in some way without the use of admin commands, that could be considered an issue, which fortunately doesn’t seem to be the case.

Before the Warmakers update there were no points given at 61. But if the game refuses to push you over to 61 normally then I guess it’s not a problem, but it still seems, unintended.

If you do not spend your attributes beforehand you will not get the extra and it is only 12 I use it each time but you must spend all points when hit 60 or it won’t work

Just to let u know

@Gloatingtomb6 I spent all my attributes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.