Leveling is still do fast ( suggestion on fix )

I suggest locking the journal with level requirements…

lvl 1 journal for lvls 1 - 5
lvl 2 jrounal for lvls 6-10

and so on…

this will make it so a lvl 1 can’t be handled obsidian weapons, legendary weapons, black ice weapons, orbs, jars, epic armor sets, t2 and t3 foundations along with several other things to quickly boost their lvls.

at the moment we are still seeing lvl 1-60 within 1-3 days on official server 1399,

exp for monsters should also be increase where as xp for journals should be decreased.

the game was given a fair amount of low lvl and mid lvl contain and areas… players should enjoy those areas more…

Sounds like you’re just a level 60 player that wants new people to be stuck in the low levels so you can raid and kill them easier. If you want a slower leveling experience you should try starting your own server and adjusting the exp multipliers accordingly.

I played in EA when it took me 2-3 weeks to hit lvl 60…

Yes I am a lvl 60 playing now… But if you were a pvper/raider you would know your statement is simple stupid. Why would I hit lower lvl players? they have nothing at all to give, once you reach end game and you have a base full of loot because its SOOOO easy to farm… hitting a low lvl base… for what iron bars?? we farm 15 minutes and have 6000 iron, brimstone? we clear out salt flats in 20 minutes and have close to 7k brimstone…

so know I do not want to slow down leveling to grief lower lvls… I want people to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played… and have the game stay alive longer… so players dont hit lvl 60 in 3 days play for a week then decide they are bored because there is no more content and raiding is to dull

I actually ENJOY the game… and see it needs to be fixed…

AND NO saying “oh just run your own server with your own settings” is not an answer… please stop being a troll.

From my experience high level players raid low level ones to prevent them from getting high level or gathering the resources to contest them or because they’re just bored. I’ve seen a group of 60s raid a sandstone base owned by a 20 something using explosive jars, wreck everything then destroy the loot. So no, I’m not being a troll, I’m speaking from personal experience.

those more then likely are “new” level 60’s that can not raid real bases yet… that happens sure… being raided is part of the game…

but to be honest you will lose more stuff to bugs in this game then to other players… and building a tier 1 base is such a waste of time… players should always make as little effort as possible with their base build until they hit T2… or be like the Chinese and just put a vault next to your shack… seems to be the popular thing now a days… vaults are all over our server… way to check to make and clans are using them simply to use as land claims.

I feel like for pvp the speed is quite cool. For PVE is so fast ( if you know what you’re doing) that it gets a bit disappointing . For PVE servers I tought about a different solution that for sure wont please most people. Leveling only by the journey progress, so the player only get the max level when he progress trought the game’s history( history journey steps). Anyway I’m pretty sure that alot of people wont agree with a harder game, they only want easy things. And yes, if you really want something that different you should rent a server for you.

Official servers are more like public servers where you can still play the game if you wont or cant rent a server and dont want to play alone. It dosent keep any value of a “official server” like a mmorpg as if your progress in a private one means less than on a public one. Is more like the game being sold, not the service.