Lighting during mealstrom has crazy colors for me

This includes all light emitters such as torches, but also some particle effects such as the puke of the big leech spawning elder thing. It also effects the lightning which spawns enemies. The server I’m playing in does use 3 mods, but I’m the only one experiencing this.

Mods being used:
Fashionist
Aquillonian Passion Body
Player Nameplates Off

All settings on ultra
NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti
Intel 7700k @4.20GHz

I have the tonemapper and lensflare turned off in the .ini and I will test with those reenabled later to see if that might be the cause.

I will post a video later when I have the chance to record one.

EDIT: Video. Skip to 5:30 if the trimming hasn’t processed yet.

What do you have shadows set to? This video config option does not behave at all as expected and has interesting effects on lighting and color. The game seems to have been optimized for high or ultra shadows (which requires a high-end video card) with low and medium resulting in… interesting visuals.

Shadows are on ultra too

Video posted.

Tested low, medium, high, and ultra settings for all settings and it made no difference. Tested with all scaleability settings turned to default and it made no difference. Tested with no mods and it made no difference.

Do you have HDR enabled?

Yes I do. I didn’t even think of that. Will check it tomorrow

Is your character half-predator by any chance? :smile:

Since you have modified some files, maybe try to do a steam file repair and see if the issue is still there afterwards?

1 Like

I actually did try that too. I suspect it is indeed HDR causing it since that is the only directly video related thing that is different between my setup and others in the server

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.