Lightning Storm should not do building damage

To the naysayers who say LS isn’t balanced and that it’s balanced when raiding bases that have proper honeycomb and not just a foundation wall 10x high. Here ya go: Twitch. This is a 35 minute video where I show myself building a 10x10 base where 2 layers are honeycombed with rooftop intersections. For fun, I added 4 vaults around it. I added some crafting stations, thralls (they act as lightning rod sometimes, not well enough though), and I added a large chest in the middle with 100 dp as a target raid chest.

This is the best honeycomb you can do on officials where fence stacking is banned. Fence stacking is the best honeycomb vs LS as it only hits up to 5 pieces radius out from it’s starting hit so packing as much as you can is the best option.

1 LS already hollowed out the base and hit 2 vaults for 100k damage.
4 LS finally killed the large chest in the middle that had 100 dp as the “target” chest to raid.
By the end of 5 LS you can already see the base is done and 3 vaults were killed.

Without vaults this is a minimum 60 DP raid which has quite a few resource needs. With vaults it’s anywhere from 100 dp to 144 dp depending on how you raided - either splash vault through honeycomb or individually raided the 3 vaults and did the base raid through doors.

VS 5 leather pouch… which is a mere 5 thick leather, 5 sac blood flask, 5 weathered skull, and 10 alch base.

Raw 35 min ish footage: Twitch