List ur most annoying pressing fixes u would like to see for ps4noexplanationjust fix please

Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

Blue screen an crash only at my largest camp , frame rate drops

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I crash and freeze in my big base at least 10 times a day.
(walking instead of running helps, also looking up so you don’t hover over a bench or a chest)

Body disappearing when you die is annoying.

Knocking out a thrall can still cause it to fall through the map.
(run out of render distance and back to fix that and the body disappear thing)

BIGGEST ISSUE. My base takes forever to load in. Like, 10 mintutes just to load it all, and it doesn’t even load it all because of how much there is, it’s like the game can’t handle having the whole thing loaded in so it just doesn’t.

Plenty more issues, but I’ll just leave it there for now.

Mine are all from experiences in single player;

• Partially passing through foundations when standing on them.
  • Daggers being almost useless on spiders.
  • Human corpses disappearing after leaving view for just a second.
  • Inability to use console commands.
  • Certain physics randomly stopping and starting.
  • Enemies multiplying.
  • Enemies becoming immobile when turning hostile.
  • Sky randomly freezing upon loading up a save.

That’s just some of my issues.

In a boss fight slows down half health can’t move death. Rinse repeat use arrows go back to swords freeze die Rotbranch out side base 6 to 7 times. Ps4 private Gportal server

there is a trello board. these should go there. then if enough upvotes, the dev’s will prioritize.

Crashing,freezing, crashing and freezing, frame dropping during battles, multiple spawned npc’s inside eachother, one to multiple bases doesn’t seem to matter nor does no to 60 plus thralls seem to matter.It’s like I get to a given point and the game just says “Dude, ya know what? No more.” Also, kinda related issue. Loaded an old save from usb and my last thrall army (from recent game given up on) somehow regenerated into base with old thralls (usb save) and battled. Some new and old are now together as new(er) army. What is that?

Yeah, I know but I’ve only got PS4 and don’t really want to sign into that. Already signed up to much as is. Just hope eventually the game gets more trustworthy.

Seems like the game is suffering from feature creep after being released instead of fixing perfoance issues really hope that changes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.