Live services broke down?

is there an eta for when these problems will be fixed

BTW, if I click the Continue on the Steam launcher, it does allow me to go into the official server I was last on. I just can’t get the server list on the Launch button…

Seems to work now. Was able to join my server :slight_smile:

Can confirm…Working for me as well.

It’s still down for me. At first, I was having the same issue; unable to connect to FLS.
Now, I can’t even get past the launcher after selecting the Play button from Steam.
Neither the Launch nor Continue buttons appear. It opens straight to this:
3631cb8437079cacd1a9e386b5a16f2e

Update: This was resolved for me later in the same day by whatever happened behind the scenes.

Down for me also. Cleared my cache & verified files. Still got this. 2021AUG05

Why again do we need FLS when we want to play on a privatly paid for hosting server?

1 Like

Still down. PC/NA, east coast, private server. sigh

Yeah same issue… I managed to log in by just… waiting until it either gives me an error, which then i try again, and then … waiting again… Then it logged me in… But then I got a fatal error… fml

I am trying to Log on as well all I am getting is that it can not connect to Live Services, it will allow me to play offline though.

Well for me, i logged in after just waiting until it connected me. Just press continue on the launcher and it either works, or gives you an error. If it does, just restart conan and try again… did the trick for me.

Just curious if there’s been any news on this matter?

Same issue since yesterday can log on game, stay blocked on funcom app launcher, i think They had a lot of days to know what is happening, It is the resoult to use a Beta App to access their games, I paid to play Conan using Steam, please let me do it NOW

Same problem here, funcom servers not available won’t even allow login.
Private Server, Australia. Friends have same problem in NZ

Hey all,

We’re still trying to resolve this problem permanently with our server provider. Some of you will experience intermittent issues when connecting, which is still a leftover of the downtime our backend servers suffered.
We’ll update this thread once we have any significant news about this situation.

Thanks again for the patience and understanding.

3 Likes

Patience and understanding beginning to wear thin.

I too haven’t been able to log into a single player game since yesterday. I was able to bypass the Funcom Services briefly but now even the shortcut doesn’t work.

I was able to login this morning, but now again stuck at Connecting…

Very frustrating.

Update: logged in now. Just took an ungodly long time to get past the FLS connection screen.

Same here.
Task manager is the only way to get out of the infinite loop… funcom logic.

It well get resolved,eventually. Still not connecting here in UK