Unable to connect to funcom live services from multiple accounts and pcs

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue:Other
Server type: PvE
Region: US
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

Unable to connect to funcom live services from multiple accounts and pcs.

Expected Behavior:

Be able to play online.

Installed Mods:

If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Open Conan
  2. Step 2 Stuck at Logining into Funcom Live Services
  3. Step 3 Fails to connect
5 Likes

co

1 Like

I too am unable to connect to the live services. Friends alike cannot either. We also have the exact same issue other then we are using a dedicated server for ourselves. That which is mute of course without being able to even sign into the services.

Glad to see we aren’t the only ones experiencing this issue.

Same overhere.
No mods.
Trying to login on official servers.

1 Like

same… cant connect to the funcom live services

1 Like

Same issue for me, been happening intermittently all week. Love paying for something then not being able to use it when I want. Great way to sell DLC guys!

1 Like

2 more players unable to log on here.

1 Like

2 more players here can’t get in. Different physical locations but got logged off (fatal error) and can’t get back in. Luckily a third player didn’t get logged off and can see all my thralls are safe as we were in a big fight when the crash happened.
PVE server, many mods

1 Like

Same problem.

Two seperate Steam Accounts… two separate PC’s… same issue.

1 Like

Same here. Can play single player but not online, which sucks since I setup my own server but am not allowed to use it… It has been this way for nearly an hour now.

1 Like

Same, kinda dumb to have my own dedicated server and not allowed to join it due to having to log into their services to even play on it

2 Likes

Welp. This is incredibly frustrating. I guess i’ll monitor the thread here until you guys are good lmao…

1 Like

i can’t connect as well. :frowning:

1 Like

Still no dice. Ongoing thread on the steam page as well haha

6 Likes

Cant connect either. Same issue as everyone else, I sit there waiting for it to connect only for it to tell me it cant connect.

same here. another soul unable to connect. i just wanna play on my server man. i just bought it. :<

My friend and I can’t play on my private server because Funcom’s servers are down! They need to remove this requirement. It’s ridiculous.

1 Like

screen froze and I can’t into Funcom Live Service as well. Please fix it.

why do we need your launcher??? I want to play on my private server!!!

1 Like