Long thread, but I feel like nobody will address the elephant in the room. The official servers are empty of active players.

I did bring this up back in January

Constant unwanted changes, catering to a vocal minority on the forums, nerfing PVE for some PVP reason, nerfing PVP for some PVE reason, and generally exchanging fun for annoyance in a quest for balance/challenge. It caused people to bail from the game, or move to private servers.

Almost everyone who supported these changes will not admit that they were wrong, even standing amongst the tumbleweeds of an empty server. It has to be SOMETHING else. But what? I guess we’ll go with structures being refreshed this time.

But that’s not it. I can go to any empty server and find a place to build. There are no ancient buildings that are preventing me from playing the game. (Short of those built for trolling).
As a matter of fact, if I’m playing Conan Exiles online I would want to see what other people have built. If the play style of other online people bothered me I might as well go single-player.

Even if you get your wish this time - all this will do is change the empty servers with bases into empty servers without bases.

4 Likes