Logging on PVE server with everything gone

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [America]

This is the second day that I have logged onto my character, that I logged off in my base, and have been respawned in the desert as if I had died and lost everything. There is no body in my base to loot from, so everything that I had on me when I logged off is just completely gone. I believe that the 25th patch might have something to do with this as it seems to be happening after the daily server resets. I have logged out a few times, due to other bugs, before resets without everything disappearing.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

I just reported the same issue on my pvp server. I logged out in my safe space in my base, woke up naked with all materials at crafting stations gone. No damage to base, nothing in event log. It was as if someone just walked right in, opened all the doors took a bunch of worthless crap, killed me and walked out of the doors

Was this a new experience for you as well? Since the patch have you noticed it happening after server restarts? This is when it seems to be happening to me. Some kind of bug that triggers after the reset since there is no body to find on the map to return to.

Yeah, it is a new experience for me