I am in a pve server, i logoff like 3 hours ago, and when i log in again, i was dead and with nothing in my bag. What can i do to recover my stuff? I was equiped with legendary weapons and so much material for my base construction. I even searched for my body. But it is gone.

1 Like

Don’t have a answer for you Exile. Recommend putting your best gear in chests before logging off. It’s been a common practice for years. What kind of server are you playing on lots of variables
@petronio14

1 Like

Its a official server

1 Like

Bye the way welcome to the Forum. Pvp or other. We play pve-c and pve on ps5 on all platforms there are exploits even in pve which is sad. If you are in sand storm area with out a mask you can die because it now blows through base.

Nothing you can do if your stuff isn’t found. Where did you log out? If it’s some place unsafe, anything can kill you while your character is still in game. It doesn’t just disappear until days later. If you were in a safe place in your base and covered from the elements, it may be a bug.

1 Like

Pretty much what the others have said. Your character does NOT disappear when you log off, so while you’re not online, you can still be killed by the elements or the heat from a nearby furnace or another player shooting gas arrows into your bedroom window. And if nobody is around to pick up your stuff, it could then simply decay away never to be seen again.

Thus best practice is to stick all your gear in a secure storage chest before you log out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.