Loin cloath stick at both knees

Hello,
here ist some strange behaviour for the loin cloath in the gamge. They dont fall free. Instead the stick to both knees streching to an akward shape while defending.
So it looks like a triangle then.
I have a picture but new useres cant upload images :frowning:

The point is, I use some mods. Might be the reason. Once put away all mods (including better thralls) make my slaves and pets vanish. With the mods the failure is there again. The original do not have a loin cloath last to the knees.
The problem appears since a week or two.

Without knowing the mod list / order I doubt someone will be able to help.

So first thing you should do is write down a list with your mods, maybe someone knows of this problem with a mod you are using.

Other than that, it might be the character height issue, anything above 50% character height (which is the standard) breaks the physics of the clothes. To fix it you will need to reset the height of your character back to the standard value.

Ive heard this happens for some clothes when using non-default height.

Yes, I can confirm that.

Thank you. Here ist my mod list:
75% more Women
CC-MaxLevel
LitMan Temperature (all my cloth only have on point in Cold. Bug?)
Better Thralls v1.9.12 (once I put this away all thralls vanished even wenn put it back. So I will keep it)
WonderBodyArmors&ClothingSkimpy
WonderBody Armors&Clothing (WIP)
WonderBody (from here this are the latest mods where the failure with the cloth already happend)
BBJigglePhysics
Weaty’s Armor Pack v2.2.3
CharEditLite-Recompiles-1.0.6
Pippi-User & Server Mgmtn - v3.5.2 (I dont find any Starmetall)

Sorry that I can not show the effect. I even can not insert a link here

OK, to many mods.
I deleted some of them.
Remaining where:
cc_maxLevel
Better Thralls v1.9.12
CharEditLite-Recompiled - 1.0.6

Even by using only those few mods, the effect, that a loin cloath stick at both knees when defending (looks like triangle shape) remains.

Any ideas???

As Force, darthphysicist and SirDaveWolf said, this bug appears on characters that are either very tall or very short. Since you have CharEditLite, use that to edit one of the characters (NPC or your own character) and see their height. Adjust the slider towards the 50 % line if it’s in one extreme end, and see if that helps.

Welcome to the community my friend ,I will summon a famous alchemist to help you . @Multigun can you please help the dude , thank you in advance :+1:

Stop doing that or you’ll go blind and get hairy palms. Sorry just had to be said. Now if you had the full nudity DLC I am sure Funcom would let you feel the breeze on your neithers or look up your own kilt.

They have full nudity on PC and wonderbody for extra detail as a bonus.

1 Like

LOL
Capturecjdjdfeobf;efw

1 Like

I was kinda shocked at the detail…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.