Loincloth and Chest Wrap graphics glitch

Game mode: (Online official)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: America

The Loincloth and Chest Wrap items are still bugged. They appear on a thrall when initially recruited, however if you remove it and equip on your character or equip it back on a thrall, it no longer appears and the character / npc appears naked/semi/clothed according to the nudity settings. Any armor value is not added either.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1.Collect and place a Thrall Bearer wearing Loincloth and Chest Wrap

1. Note that the graphics of the clothing are displayed not the “nudity settings”

2. Remove either or both items from the Thrall and equip back on the thrall

3. Note that the graphic of the clothing does not update the thrall from nudity.

4. Note that removing and re-equipping the chest wrap will result in the thrall flashing as though its updating its clothing graphic, however the graphic remains unchanged.

5. Equip the piece of clothing on your character and note that when removed and added the armor value remains unchanged as though the clothing piece is intangible.

X. No positive results are gained from relogging the player character. No positive results are achieved from holding the ‘e’ key on the thrall and selecting move & guard to make the thrall do whatever it checks. Something in the coding of the garment must have borrowed the graphic from the nudity setting and retained some of that code or something.

End Report

-Ken

1 Like

Hey @Davnoctu

Thanks for your report, we’ll send it to our team and they’ll look into it. :slight_smile:

In singleplayer, if you put it back on the thrall and then log out and back in they will be visible on the thrall again.

I personally think they should be craftable and wearable at the beginning like the fiber pants and shirt.

2 Likes

I agree. Considering how basic they are, I think they look downright sexy on female thralls.

They certainly do.
And I’d like to be able to wear the shirt/loin cloth and pants/chest wrap combos that some of the npcs wear.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.