Loms non musical musical chairs

Friday the 8th of July
9.00 pm uk
10.00.pm cest
4.00pm edt

the league of monster slayers invite you to join in with a good old fashioned game of musical chairs (sans music) :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

this will be a last man standing (or hopefully sitting) contest where we whittle down the amount of chairs knocking out players gradually until we have a winner (you know the drill its musical chairs)

the contest will be held around the firepit in axels up the slope at the centre of the world tree in Agartha

! RULES !

• all participants must stand and dance on the white carpets indicated in the picture

• have your chat channel set to general so you can see the command to run and sit

• anyone can play sign up is not needed but a head count and check of names will be done prior to starting anyone that randomly appears once the first round has started will unfortunately be discounted so be around on time

• the use of teleports or gadgets is prohibited for sportsmanship we will also ask politely to adjust your sprint to a set level on the night
    also dodge may give an advantage so running only please

• when its time run forward to the fire pit and take a seat all participants that didn’t get a seat please move as far as you can to the left or right to spectate the rest of the game you are out !

• please stay seated until you are asked to return to the carpet to give us time to move people and remove chairs for the next round

• some spectators will be asked to come and stand on a seat to indicate it is no longer in play if anyone is sat in a seat with a player standing on it it will not count you can try to move to another unoccupied seat

the showdown will be when two players are left and one chair remains
the last player sitting will win themselves a party ghoul pet and shocking steps green sprint

please understand this event may encounter some teething problems and general cat herding issues but be patient and remember the judge’s decisions will be final dont make us go all squid games on you

11 Likes

This sounds bonkers :smiley:
Hope that I can attend!

6 Likes

!UPDATE TO RULES!
gadgets or teleport ability’s will NOT be aloud :roll_eyes: lol
think it will be hard to police but for good sportsmanship we should also ask to set to same sprint level

thanks to ecta for bringing this to my attention as i wouldn’t even have thought of it

2 Likes

Ecta already wearing Supreme Harmony??!

Yeah I think it’s same deal… I mean only sprint IV and emotes can accepted, for give to everyone the same rules and constraints.

1 Like

Yeah, I was joking lol

Sorry u_____u’
And I think about what >.> I’m so dumb

No worries. Most of the time my jokes only make sense to me. I know Ecta wouldn’t cheat.

1 Like

Haha! Same! I’m just slow brain, because I don’t always understand humor. ^^’

at the end of the day its supposed to be a bit of silly fun
i trust in people to do the right thing but i want to keep it fun without imposing to many rules
i honestly think the sitting down at the end is going to be the hardest bit with everyone doing at once but yeah lets keep dodging flikering and feylining etc banned
just emote dance until sitdown shout and then run across it only takes a couple of secs to be at the chairs anyway

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER
nobomexo
and thanks to everyone that took part :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for event fowls :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

the whole event in all its unedited glory :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

4 Likes

courtesy of unsafecrayon

6 Likes