Loot tables changed/bugged? Could we have some clarification?

Game mode: [Online private]
Type of issue: [Misc]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [US]

[Sudden change in skeletal drop tables, those on the ice bridge no longer drop any loot. Those in the unnamed city no longer drop anything, only those skeletons in the new dungeon ‘The Wine Cellar’ drop loot of any kind. Was this a purposeful change?

Similarly whilst in the Dagon dungeon, I now find only ‘The Watcher Above’ & The other human cultists drop pearls, none of the Fish-folk drop pearls like they use too.

Could we have clarification whether this is a purposeful change, or one that was by accident? Seems a lot of loot tables have been affected.

Thanks in advance. ]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go to any place with skeletons bar the Wine cellar.
  2. Kill the creature.
  3. Receive no loot.
  4. Pearl bug: Kill merfolk in the Dagon dungeon, receive 0 pearls except from the human worshippers.

Yea… took about 4 hours to get enough pearls for the legendary shield and I was farming those bosses religiously. A little tedious but doable.

Too tired to go look around, but pretty sure it’s a known bug and will be fixed in a future patch.

I don’t know about the pearls, but Ignasis did say they are aware of the skellies and giants being bugged and not dropping anything.

1 Like

Hey there,

Yes, we’re aware of this issue and it’s coming in a future patch.
Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the frustration.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.