Lose my fighter

Game mode: Online official,server #1132
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

The Sunken City i lose my dalinsia,she is not killed just losed not back in home more 6 hours

Eclipse, sorry to hear of your loss.

Have you checked your Event Log? Narrow down the search like this:
Only have the Thrall/Pet box checked.
Extend the Proximity slider to 10,000.
Limit the Days Passed appropriately.

Hit the Submit button in the lower right.

I have used this to find a pet I lost, since I forgot where I last put him on Guard. Normally, the pet will return to that spot after some period of time, but the event log will tell you if Dalinsia was killed, or returned home.

Good luck !

Regards

jim

Yes i check event log only for thrall/pet

And the entry you saw said Returned home?

no dont have retrunt home on dalinsia

Probably not your case, but remember ā€œhomeā€ for a thrall is the last place when you placed her on guard.

That means if you placed, for example, Dalinsia on guard in some place near the boat for Sunken City sheā€™ll be there.

1 Like

Hello @Eclipse2k18, as others have suggested the Event Log can usually shed some light into these situations, are there no messages at all regarding your thrall that could be relevant to this matter?

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me I died in sunken city and the thrall disappeared and didnā€™t come back for several hours, howewer after one day it was back.

3 Likes

after day she back

2 Likes

Yes same 1 day to back

3 Likes

That could means sometimes they return from dungeon only at server restart ?

Strange, because when I completed the dungeon for the first time my mate is dead, she had a thrall, and he returned after just an hour :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you for the heads up @Eclipse2k18, weā€™re glad to know that your thrall has returned safely!

Same issue for me I hope.

Logged off yesterday with my follower and this morning I canā€™t find the follower. Event log says nothing about it.

Your follower may have gone back to the last (or the one before last) location where you placed him on guard.

I would like to add something experienced over the past two days. I was too tired to remember to place my thrall on guard when I returned to my Sep base from the mounds and remembered when I logged in to find her missing.

I checked the log several times over a period of somewhat less than two days and found no mention of her returning home, but I knew where she was last parked. I have two with the same name and could have gotten confused, but did find a normal ā€˜Bandit Leaderā€™ returned home, but the timestamp did not match and had taken the other one out.

I returned to the mounds specifically to find her and was successful.

My point, not conclusive since there were too many variables, is twofold. First, I ā€˜thinkā€™ that all instances of a minion returning home are not showing up in the log. Secondly, I have yet to correlate an event with a timestamp, other than date. I do not trust the Event Log timestamp and do not understand what timezone is being shown.

Regards

jim

1 Like

My server is on Pacific Time and Iā€™m playing from Mountain. My server reports events in my local time. So for example when it rebooted this morning at 0613 Pacific Time, my Event Log reports 0713. I have confirmed this with @Cauthey whose time zone is different from mine; it also reports in his local time.

1 Like

Thank you for that. I can look at it that way easily. My confusion stemmed from minions returning home and since several are named the same, that may have added to my dilemma.

Iā€™m going to use that as a baseline moving forward.

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.