Losing items and Structures on Crash and Re-log and other Issues

Game mode: [offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Region: [Canada]

Note: This issue does not only occur during crashes, but it was the first tiem we noticed

Me and my wife have been playing single player offline, and we have been losing most of our items and entire structures lately since the last patch. These items include crafting stations, storage items like cupboards and boxes, beds and fireplaces, and if its not the items that are disappearing, its entire structures, taking the items with them. I don’t mind having to build again, or going into the admin panel to replace items but I don’t want to have to go through that BS daily, weekly, hell, I don’t want to do that EVER, nor should I have to.

Making you grind just to lose your items makes all your efforts feel worthless
Making you cheat and use the admin panel all the time just to get back to where you were takes the fun out of the game.

Other issues unrelated to the game crash and loss of items:

• sounds lagging by up to 5 whole seconds or not appearing at all,
  • killed enemies disappearing entirely only to suddenly appear as if they plummeted from outerspace.
  • unconscious enemies bound by rope drag backwards (rope tied at the legs, body drags behind as iff pulled by the head)
  • Game stutters in UI
  • Enemies taking too long to appear, attacking whilst invisible
  • Player and enemy unable to damage each other, or sometimes, just the enemy can cause damage

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Play
  2. Eventually Crash
  3. Re-log
  4. Cry when your time and effort is erased
1 Like