Losing the urge to play because of bugs

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [CrashBug]
Region: [Americas]

I sent an email to funcom a few days ago and I did not get an answer, I decided to come to this channel to try to resolve it.

I’ve been suffering a few days with a bug that was part of my base crash, after a few days without the bug, I created trust and took my things to him today, after the server to restart three times in the morning she came back to collapse a block, and in this block were my cabinets with all armor and above, some important things, I admit that I was very sad and unmotivated after the happened, because there were many things, and things really important … I would like to know if anything can be done about it.

unfortunately I can not upload the images, but I have them in case of need for resolution

would appreciate some response on what happened.

1 Like

Hey @AndersonPanda

Welcome to our community.
Unfortunately, we don’t have email support for the game, nor we can offer any restoration of items or materials in official servers.
Regarding the issue at hand, are sections of your base sustained by pillars?

1 Like

yes, all of them, and the pillars plunged directly into the earth, were laid in the foundations, but these began to bug, so I decided to put directly on the earth. another thing I realized is that if you put a square foundation on the bottom and a triangular roof on top in the server reset it drops

2 Likes

We’re aware of some issues with pillar stability on server restart and our team is looking into it. We’ve patched it in the past but they still seem to struggle to keep stability. We’re also sending note about the triangular roof issue you’re mentioning.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for your feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.