Loss of inventory item without being connected

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

[Describe the bug here]

Hello,

One person on our server that does not contain any mod has the following problem:
When the player connects all the objects of his inventory his indicated as abandoned in the logs.
The player was not connected at that time and nobody was connected to the server, this is produced twice.
The loss of objects does not occur when the server is restarted. The player does not appear dead at the connection, his equipment on him and in his shortcut bars are still present. He only loses the items in his inventory.

Is this bug known? or other encounters Does it matter?
The player in the champion’s armor in his inventory when his occurs.

No other player got bug, but he’s the only one with the champion’s armor on him and not equipped when he disconnects

cordially
ps:
This is not a stolen object, no player was connected and in the logs it is noted, abandoned object

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Disconnect player
  2. Player connection

Hello @Selantine, thank you for reaching out!

Can you confirm that there are no mods on the server and that the player in question is not using any mods either?

Did the issue only occur once, and did he have any other items in his inventory?
What did he have equipped at that time?

Would it be possible for a screenshot of the Event Log to be shared?

Hello @Hugo

Sorry for my average english, I help google translate

The server has no mod, and the player has no mod installed either (confirmed with the player)

The player had other items in his inventory.

The bug is produced twice for the moment

Here is the screenshot of both times, this one is in French

We can see a loss of the bag of loot with the lost object, while the player was disconnected and nobody has pillaged (there was no player connected at that moment)

The restart of our server is at 5am

That’s quite odd, but we’ll send note to the QA team to see if we’re able to replicate this on our end, thank you for the additional information!

@Hugo
Yes I grant you, especially that it does it to only one player of our server. I’m going to try to put the armor of champion on me and see if it does it too, because the other objects are “classic” and not recent

Thank You

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.