Lost 5 hrs of gameplay

Game mode: [Singleplayer]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [Eu]

So I had built quite a nice place for myself, got the good weapons, armor, gathered a lot of resources, pretty much was all set to go explore for real.
I close the game and after like 20 minutes I boot back up because horrible stuttering, when I get back in, I spawn someplace I have never been, up in the north someplace, got killed by a wolf because apparently I don’t have a armor.

I respawn in my house which now look like it did a long time ago, all progression, even character level and feats lost!

Also noticed that all my building foundations turned into “no owner” which mean I couldn’t continue building on my house without destroying everything.

What the???

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1 Like

Hey @payn

This looks like the game wasn’t saving properly. Do you have enough disk space in your PS4 system to ensure the database is being saved properly?

I have 472 gb left on the drive

Could you have remade your character? Doing so would make your old building inaccessible.

No I did not remake my character.
Also all new characters spawn in the desert yeah? I spawned up north where I’ve never been before.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.