Lost Connection - Cannot go online after PS4 patch

I’m in the US CST . My other clan mates that I have are in the same time zone with me as well with the same issue.

1 Like

No meu caso América do Sul, server 3995 o erro é somente no Conan exiles!!

Just to confirm that we are looking into the issue and trying to reproduce it internally. Thanks so much for your patience as we investigate further.

Only with conan exiles , is for that i start another online game (fortnite for the test) quit the game and log on conan and work but if i delog i need restart fornite and delog and reconnect conan for work again

Also on EU. Check reddit as well, people are talking about it there.

I’m in the UK. Like everyone else it says Connection lost. You must be connected to the PlayStation Network in order to play online.
I played another online game for an hour and thought I’d give it a try again but I still got the same message.

i mentioned in the stream what i did to get in, i went to settings> acct management> restore licenses
it may not work for everyone but it worked for me so maybe its worth a try

we looked into that as I remembered it being mentioned. It did unfortunately not work for our internal checks.

Just tried it and it still doesn’t work. Thanks for the suggestion though. :+1:

Quick update:
We contacted Sony and are waiting for info from their side.

2 Likes

Tried that this morning when I thought it was just me

Again, the work around using Elder Scrolls Online login then to Conan works for me. I’m in Canada logging into PVE-C official 3827.

Pennsylvania

So I got in ONCE but of course the game froze as per usual and I have been unable to get back in.

I am willing to bet that after locking up I will be dead in game as per usual and by the time the game is fixed my corpse will have disappeared along with all of my gear…

Same issue here, Was able to load an online game of Burnout Paradise. I tried restoring licenses and that didn’t fix. I was able to join from a friend playing but if I return to the main menu it give me the following message when searching for servers. “Lost online connection” “connection lost. You must be connected to the Playstation Network in order to play online” I was also able to join from an invite a friend sent me. I’m in the US on official server 3890
Hope that helps.

Quick notice regarding more recent issues

Steam itself is currently having issues - Please be patient.

Was able to join community wize but does me no good not my original server

Similar found some one I played with months ago joined him. But not my server .

I’ve been getting the same thing but randomly. Sometimes at game startup… sometimes, during play, I go blue screen and it tells me My connection isn’t working. But I check the network settings and run a test and its fine… then reopen Conan and its suddenly working again. The opening of other programs can work as well, but simply testing network connection can get it to operate correctly as well (the test never shows its down). The bluescreen crashes, if you click to check info on error will tell you the Sony network is down, but it never is and the web link will show all green. US Central region using Official PVE 3519. Hope this helps.

Sooo… Whats going on? Very annoying just bought this game!!! Tryed everything nothing. Michigan sony its been about 24 hours… Just reverse patch duh

1 Like