Lots of stuff just disappeared

Found more (less active) forum htreads for the same game breaking error:

I can think of two possibilities:

1. You built too close to the storm. Iā€™ve had building pieces wiped out by the storm. Nothing shows up in the event log.

2. You placed a placeable on top of a placeable. This is an OLD bug. I strictly avoid doing it.
    Donā€™t stack placeable item. Put a candle on top of your fridge, it can disappear. Put a wooden bowl on top of your workstation, it can disappear. Put anything on top of carpet, it can disappear. ect ectā€¦

Neither of those have anything to do with my stuff. Someone already asked #1.

Neither apply to pEcy and me either, we are very far from the storm, and we havent placed workbenches on anything except ceiling/foundation.
Also this affects ALL workbenches and fridges that are within the same snapped base.
(We have found 1 fridge on a separate minibase that is on the other side of the map and it is not affected)

Guys we solve the problem,we quit this ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ,ezy

A friend of mine devolved 40 levels overnight on this new map

On our official server since the update, We lost two bases, just gone. My buddy just quit, he was gone 5 days, and everything is gone.
Every Weds and Sat morning I go to both official servers and touch everything. That is every four days, and bases still gone.

man,just like us quitt this game,we are a clan whit 6 people and u can immagine what we lost,funcom dont have any interest in helping their people,after over 1k hours we quit this game because that. Itā€™s a little sad but the game after to many years is still unplayble because many bugs. bb and have fun in conan bug exiles

Ignasis has been giving updates in this thread:

lol, even though I pretty much quit playing, I did go back online a few days ago and put some steel in the blacksmith to make some more reinforcements, and of course they all disappeared againā€¦ What a crockā€¦
That fix canā€™t come fast enough.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.