Man it still crashes on me

The game still crashes on me…it upsetting… Its xmas eve and still cant play… It crashes around the 15 second mark on online play and its hit or miss when i play offline…

Hello @Agent9ner9ish, could you provide more information regarding which console model you have, whether the game is installed to its internal disk or to an external one, and if it’s connected through a wired or wireless connection?

Have you tried to do a fresh install of the game?

If the above doesn’t work, you could try to reset the cache by holding the power button for about 10 seconds until the console powers off, then disconnecting it from the power outlet for a couple of minutes.

If that also doesn’t work, you can also try to perform a soft factory reset ( keeping games and apps ).

You have tryed too load first in singelplayer (offline mode )ther you stay for a minut then press start and leave back too main menue and then start the online mode .

Out of curiosity, are you playing on an original XB1 or the X1S? They’ve been having numerous issues that only seem to happen on those platforms, and not the X1X (which is significantly beefier than it’s cousins).

The game still does crash on the X1X, but the issues with their memory leak doesn’t really begin to kick in after hours of continuous play, not minutes. So I suspect the same core problem, but the additional memory on the X1X allows them to kick that can down the road, so to speak.

I’m on X1S.

Stir crashing 2//2/2020. It crashes as soon as it loads. Playing on the Xbox one s

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.