Master Fisherman Scroll

I’ve been playing Isle of Siptah for 2 weeks now and still have not found master fisherman scroll which teaches the upgraded fish nets which catches the buff fish. I checked in single player and the scroll exist but no one seems to have found where it drops. I’ve checked multiple forums and looked on youtube & social media and still no luck. At this point I’m thinking its a bug please look into it.

I got it two weeks ago. It was a recipe in a chest from a vault.

I too earned the recipe from the boss chest in a vault.

I learned this a few days after Siptah released, Deep Sea Fisher. So it does in fact spawn as a recipe from vaults.

I’ve been trying to skin the fish creatures outside and inside the Drowned vaults but can’t get the Scales of Dagon. Anybody have any luck doing this?

@Subotai_Archer_Thief
The drop rate for scales of dagon is very low to the point where you can skin 20 fishmen and still have no drop. Nevertheless, I got 115 scales in 6 hours of skinning around one of the fish vaults where you can find 20 fishmen or more outside.
Pro tip: The Drowned Boss at the end of the vault has a higher chance to give the scaled when skinned.

2 Likes

Thanks. Looks like I needed to be more persistent. I was expecting it to be more like the Sunken City.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.