Maybe next time before update ruins game, a warning would be nice!

This last update, well honestly i saw three updates last 24 hours, none of them did any good, allot of server owners complained if warned in time, they could have made decent backups, nobody forseen the crashes that are happening since that last update, many people cant find servers, some servers have two connections shown, the error conansandbox exe keeps popping up, and i saw people spoke of no more offline gaming of conan?comon funcom, the update was gods were coming back…all it did now is crash many people out, you weaken the thralls and thats all…your funcom friendslist system i wont speak off, my oppinion is its bs, fix the damn game instead of adding stupid stuff like that.

I love playing conan i have 6300 hours and counting, even with all the buggs i cant stop but sometimes speaking my mind, as thats why i joined these forumes, hoping you all wake up and fix old things instead of adding only new things.

i am not able to play and its upsetting me, i reinastalled a few times conan in last 15 hours and nothing…the error keeps popping up and i read everywhere bad comments, so please for godsake since the gods are a no show anyway, referse this update…go back to monday, and forget about this update, just dont push anything thrue thats not properly tested and please for godsake gives all people a fair chance to save theyre servers and game…your update has ruined many gametime, especcialy mine!!

6 Likes

My guess is that the update wasn’t supposed to ruin the game, which is why a warning of “This update will ruin your game, beware!” wasn’t posted beforehand.

By the way, Single Player seems to be working just fine, so if you need your Conan Exiles fix, that’s one option while waiting for the smoke to clear around the multiplayer mess.

1 Like

no single player doesnt work either, the error pops up as i run the game and after some minutes it will stop running no matter if i push the poppup aside, so no its not ok!!

i just hope they fix this soon…its annoying me like crazy

1 Like

Not to be all edgy and snarky here, but I think it’s safe to say most of the patches have had major negative effects.

I remember the first major patch to this game, termed the “99 bugs patch”, which was so terrible it would take me at least 3-4 hours to document all the things that broke in the game.

I recall my entire clan quit, because any container or crafting station on a triangular foundation simply got deleted. Not instant decay, not destabilized, it just disappeared (along with thousands of collaborative hours worth of work and materials) never to be seen again. Fifty named thralls, gone. Close to 10K steelfire, 5K star metal, alchemical paste, 200K hardened brick, close to 50K steel reinforcements.

FC pushed that patch, then took a 2 month break. Everyone on officials was just out of luck. Five people I played with quit that day, and haven’t returned past taking a quick look at mounts.

The above isn’t the worst example, just the most memorable incident.

4 Likes

when i am not able for 24-48 hours because they make a update that crashed 70% of the community for sure it becomes the worst update for me, i play officials and i am not able to do anything, i invested allot of my time in this game and i am getting verry pissed especially if the decay timer is still running and funcom doesnt do something to fix this faster

1 Like

I am sure that FC is going as fast as they can.

However, looking at the history of patches, do you really want them to rush this? One of the “hotfixes” deleted structural supports and many bases crumbled into nothing a few years ago.

They’re barely able to fix problems as it is at times; best to be patient, or the “solution” will end up being worse than the problem.

no i dont wanna rush them,. i want them to undo this bs, i wanna play my game…
but seems to me you cant read between the lines…and thats ok

-_-

1 Like

LOL, epic fail.

2 Likes

And here I was wondering if I’d play on private/official servers or solo, guess I’ll just go solo which will avoid future deletion of hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Not sure if they have patched it yet,i have been playing all morning fine no probs ,NOW …i last about 2 mins and game freezes WTF Funcom ,have a word with yourself, ( i must do better ) !!

Fact.

can anyone point to a post or statement by funcom where they publicly owned this mess of their creating, and said they were sorry?

Now that would have been productive when it comes to community development.

Instead people get their posts banned, deleted and some even get dog piled for criticizing and expressing how they feel.

Blaming players is just another dividing tactic. - which quislings use.

A veces sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje que salía durante la actualización, no va muy bien aun

Ooooh, snarky! Mark this day, everyone, we brought @Kapoteeni one inch closer to the Dark Side :wink: :heart:

On a more serious note, since major bugs happen in major updates, I think that a warning two days before a release would go a long way to help people prepare and make them less anxious and frustrated when the patch hits.

So I created a suggestion to do that. Anyone interested in supporting it? Here it is:

1 Like

Mine has worked, without fail, even after the update.

I was (falsely) accused for being passive-aggressive in another thread twice this week, so now I’m practicing how to be properly passive-aggressive.

2 Likes

After FOUR YEARS I’ve come to accept this game will always be thos way. Lol. It’s still fun, you just have to bare through the patches. My daughter likes the opening cut scene so when the game is broken we just watch that over and over hahaha

I wish Funcom would have listened back in Feb when so many were saying we don’t need or want a Launcher. But they did not and now they broke things that were working fine. Fix the things that are broke and what works leave alone from now.

After 15 years of online gaming, I have learned to take a few days off after a major patch day and play something else.

2 Likes

I was told on the 12th on Discord by the Funcom Devs the patch was hitting. And that info was passed down to the various mod and server Discord servers.

1 Like