MEGAversary 2 Bike Race 2: 29th June - 17:00 Eastern US, 23:00 CEST

This is the announcement that the second MEGAversary 2 Agarthan Boogaloo Bike Race will be held on 29th June at 17:00 Eastern Daylight Time, 23:00 CEST.

All participants will be asked to line up in London and to follow the route posted below. We may start about 15 minutes after the hour if there are hourly Boss Killings in Agartha as it was with last year.

All Bikers MUST follow the route below at SPRINT 4 and NO BOOST BIKES. No deviations from the route or the Zombies of London will chew off your tires!

There will be a Route 666 Bikers Outfit for 1st prize and some additional Kaidan Key Prizes as well as a Second and Third Place Prize.

Please note the Decisions of the Marshals are final, please do not go above SPRINT 4 or use BOOST BIKES. Follow the route exactly and as fast as you can for your chance to win!

The Route is:

Please download and study this carefully before the race. Lighter green is the first leg, darker green second leg. It’s a good idea to have a practice as well :slight_smile:

Remember SPRINT 4, NO BOOST BIKES! Let’s Scream up this town!

2 Likes

Is this the same route as last year?

Also, is there a chat channel needed to “hear” the announcements just before the start of the race? Last year I couldn’t see any of them …

It’s the same route as last year… and chat being difficult to switch between General and event fast doing a count down, General chat was what I used… it’s generally clear enough to see a count down from 5 to 2 with a silent one so that I can click a flare on 0.

Thanks!

Congorats to our winners! :

1st Place: Skyye
2nd Place: Hobragon
3rd Place: Oni-Gosho

Well done all and thanks for all the people who turned out!!!

2 Likes

Will there be a bike race for the current Solstice event?

Thanks,
Skyye

Sorry, Skyye, there won’t be one. I’ve not had a lot of time to organise is the basic reason. Another is I’ve no regular time on at the moment, saying I’d be on at a guarenteed time to hold the race I can’t do.

Sorry to disappoint!

1 Like

No problem , and no need to apologize. You’ve been doing us all a favor by putting in the effort to organize it, when have had the have time.

1 Like