MEGAversary 3 Blodwedd Mallory Book Raffle (e-books)

If you are not aware of this Blodwedd Mallory has written four books based on the Secret World. Here is a chance for you to win 1 of the four books that are currently available. Links to the books are:

There is also a special introductory short story:

The books will be sent to the eventual winners through Amazon, I think there are region restrictions on this, so US and Euro Zones only. I’m sorry about that :frowning: Although we might be able to work something out but, no promises on this.

The rules are simple:

1 Entry per person, state your Character Name and Region and which book you would like. We will ask in Private Message for your details should you win. The books will be sent out as soon as possible after the raffle is drawn.

You can post your character name and region below, send an in game mail stating “Book Raffle” or send a PM though the forums to HolloPoint.

Event Runs from now until 8th July 23:59 British Summer Time. Please get your name in before this deadline!

This is a great opportunity to get some great books!

5 Likes

Hullo, I’d like to enter as Trichelieu (which to say myself), located in Europe, for To Sir, With Love.
Cheers!

2 Likes

Please add me to the raffle :slight_smile:

Katelin
Europe
To Sir, With Love.

2 Likes

Heya :slight_smile:
My main character in SWL is Milreela and I am from Europe
the book: [INTO THE INFERNO] :smile:
ps… add me to the raffle :grin:

2 Likes

Ahloon. I’m located in US.

2 Likes

Character name: Lewenhart
Region: Europe
Book: To Sir, With Love

Big thanks to all those involved in the MEGAversary for creating these events and raffles. University trouble and other life things prevent me from joining the events, but through the raffles, I can at least tangentially participate. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pilinde, US region, To Sir with Love.

2 Likes

Margolomania
North America
London Underground

2 Likes

Please, good Sir, add me to the raffle

Character: BlackSwordman
Region: Europe (Hungary)
Book: London Underground

2 Likes

I was thinking of this book :slight_smile:

2 Likes

IGN: Bahara
Region: US
Dead in the Water

2 Likes

Add me pls!
Bagofcats, Sweden
To Sir, with love

2 Likes

I’ld like to participate as AimeeTheBlue and if I should win, I’ld prefer “London Underground”, or if not available any but the 1st (which I already own); and I live in Europe.

2 Likes

Raffle Closed, draw will be when I wake up in a few hours. Thank you all.

3 Likes

The Book Raffle winners are:
Aerya : Euro Zone - Need to find out book
AimeeTheBlue : Euro Zone - London Underground
Katelin : Euro Zone - To Sir With Love

Nautilus : US - Need to find out book
Margolomania : US - London Underground
HSSL : US - To Sir With Love

The US books will be sent through email through Amazon accounts. As will the Euro ones, though Europe is fragmented I think into countries so this will be a difficult task. I will contact you in game for an e-mail or if you can send me your e-mail through the Forum messages I’ll arrange delivery.

Euro folks, you’ll need to send me your country as well.

Many thanks and enjoy reading!!!

6 Likes

Grats to all the winners, enjoy the read!

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you thank you!! :smiley:

2 Likes