MEGAversary 4 Blodwedd Mallory Book Raffle (e-books)

If you are not aware of this Blodwedd Mallory has written six books based on the Secret World. Here is a chance for you to win 1 of the six books that are currently available. Due to limitations in getting the books to you, we’ll only be able to send to USA and Euro Zones, from Amazon outlets.

Links to the books are:

There is also a special introductory short story:

The books will be sent to the eventual winners through Amazon, I think there are region restrictions on this, so US and Euro Zones only. I’m sorry about that :frowning: Although we might be able to work something out but, no promises on this.

The rules are simple:

1 Entry per person, state your Character Name and Region and which book you would like. We will ask in Private Message for your details should you win. The books will be sent out as soon as possible after the raffle is drawn.

You can post your character name and region below, send an in game mail stating “Book Raffle” or send a PM though the forums to HolloPoint.

Event Runs from now until 8th July 23:59 British Summer Time. Please get your name in before this deadline!

This is a great opportunity to get some great books! There will be three books on offer per Region, USA and Euro.

7 Likes

Wow, awesome! “A Grim, Odd Arcane Sky” please, if I (Broc) am one of the lucky winners :smiley:

5 Likes

Good choice, @Broc!

4 Likes

Woo, Wedd! I’d like to enter the raffle for “Into the Inferno.” :smiley:

Micah “Razorgrin” Arclight

USA

3 Likes

@Broc @Razorgrin please provide a region as well! USA or Euro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Got it! Edited my post. Thanks Hollo :smiley: (USA)

3 Likes

I think I’d like to start at the beginning to take the whole series in. Put me down for “To Sir, With Love.”

Character: Goonshine
Region: US

3 Likes

Sorry Hollo, my brain wasn’t in gear :slight_smile: I am in the UK

3 Likes

Same as Goon, I’d like to enter for “To Sir, With Love”, as the Euro-based Trichelieu.

3 Likes

Small change to update how to enter:

If you have submitted an entry through the forum mail or to HolloPoint’s in game mail - Please resubmit your entry to either me @Rizzle or @Sevenoir or you can submit your entry in this thread.

Please state your in game name and region.
Raffle runs until the 8th of July 23:59 BST
Thank you.

1 Like

Grim, odd Arcane please, if I win.

Farrier, USA

2 Likes

I am interested in starting this book series.
Book: To Sir, With Love
Region: USA
Character: Rachalair

2 Likes

Character Name: Unidentified
Region: Euro
If I should be so lucky I’d like “To Sir, With Love”

2 Likes

Well, also a newbie, but there’s a bunch for “To Sir”… so “London Underground” I guess.

Character: Yuriksha
Region: USA

2 Likes

“To Sir, With Love”

Rifla

Euro

2 Likes

Raffle has now closed! Thank you all for entering! Winners will be chosen and announced here "soon"™

If you missed out, you can buy these books in either paperback or kindle versions from Amazon. They are great reads of the much loved TSW Universe and @Blodwedd is an amazing writer. Our very own @HolloPoint did a sterling job on the cover art for the books too.

If you have read them - then please leave reviews on Amazon and Goodreads to help with it’s promotion.

Buy books from the series - Legends of The Secret World

4 Likes

e6872035363c418f1a74d5da89592791

The winners of the book raffle have all been contacted via forum mail.
While we figure out the mechanics of the ultimate endgame boss “Amazon” to distribute the books to the winners, You can find the winners list below.

Reveal the Winners

qbtr56p

As a gesture of thanks for entering the MegaVersary Team are awarding all entrants to this contest with the book of their choice!
So if you look under your seats, aka the forum mail system, you will find a mail to respond with your details so we can distribute them to you.

On behalf of the entire MegaVersary team, I thank you ALL for entering this year and enjoy your books!
:honeybee: :heart:

Raziel.

7 Likes

Great offer. However, I am looking to download a book by Cal Newport. The name of the book is deep work. Where should I download this book? Is there any trusted source to download this ebook? I found a site named pdfhour. is it a trusted name?