MEGAversary 3 HolloPoint Art Raffle

A Special prize based on a picture allocated for the MEGAversary 3 A very Mega Sequel is to be given as overall prize in a Raffle. The winner will be drawn from all who message me in game through the mail system or on these forums. Just say “Art Raffle” and your in game name and a link to the 4K resolutions of these pictures will be sent to the winner :slight_smile: Also We will provide a “Special Prize” to go along with this special offer!

List your name below, send in a PM or an in game mail with character name and “Art Raffle” to have a chance to win!

Raffle is open now and will run to 8th July 23:59 British Summer Time. Draw hopefully the day after.

In addition to the picture there will be: 40 Resplendent Talisman Fragments

Edit: I’ll be updating and fixing the picture a bit as I go through the MEGAversary 3

3 Likes

Chasun Art Raffle

1 Like

I posit this is HolloPoint rule number one: “It’s not the destination, it’s the journey.” :slight_smile:

(OK OK, I know it is Ralph Waldo Emerson, but you know what I mean :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Cryptohaiku: Art Raffle

1 Like

After some deliberation, this image will bee the download on offer:

I will provide a link to a 4K resolution image for a “lucky” winner :stuck_out_tongue: + the prize stated above.

Serressia - Art Raffle

1 Like

Broc - Art Raffle

(realised when I commented above I forgot to actually say I wanted in on the raffle :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Leogrim - Art Raffle

1 Like

LonelyMidnight -Art Raffle

1 Like