Menus won't open

I can’t seem to open any menus other than the map or inventory on pc. I’ve checked the keybindings, tried to reset them, restored defaults, uninstalled, reinstalled, checked file integrity. I’ve changed keyboards. I must be missing something simple. Is there a game play element I’m missing? I’ve watched videos and have found nothing.

You could try this.

Delete input.ini and have Steam validate your Conan Exiles files. It will download a new one.
\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\Input.ini

But if you’ve reinstalled the game, this may not help. I don’t know of any other possible fixes though.
You should be able to access all of the menus from your inventory though.

Sadly, that did not help.

I’ve double checked, I can’t access any other menus through the inventory. I can’t open the J,O or G. There’s no option to add attributes, or level up the character.

So weird.

Be default, pressing Tab will cycle through the menus while in your inventory. You could try that.
I disabled that myself since I like to use Tab to open and close menus. I have no other ideas.

I gave tabbing a shot. The selector just moved through the options on the inventory menus, but didn’t lead to anything else. I’m at a loss. I’d like to do more than eat bugs, make shirts, and not build anything.

No kidding. Hopefully a dev or someone more knowledgeable can chime in.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.