Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3878

Bug Description:

After the meteor falls, the scene is littered with star metal meteors, but there was no plume. If I was new, I wouldn’t know how to find them without the plume.

Bug Reproduction:

Please re-enable the plume on fallen star meteors. There is not much in steps to do except just watch it.

3 Likes

I complained about this one so much I gave up. It’s not just a PS issue.

3 Likes

I’m assuming you mean smoke? A plume is a feather. :thinking:

Both are correct-

1. countable noun

A plume of smoke, dust, fire, or water is a large quantity of it that rises into the air in a column.

The rising plume of black smoke could be seen all over Kabul.

1. countable noun

A plume is a large, soft bird’s feather.

…broad straw hats decorated with ostrich plumes.

3 Likes

Right… still not something I hear often. Must be more common in europe or something.

2 Likes

I noticed this same thing last night on Xbox PC. I would have walked right by a couple meteorites, but by chance I was standing right beside one and recognized the texture wasn’t the same as a stone or iron node. I thought it might have been a one-off, but then I found another without a smoke trail.

1 Like

Maybe a mod can move the thread if needed.

I can confirm on PC and on official server yesterday I checked, and meterites have no smoke.

3 Likes

No need. The thread I started about it is in testlive forum :wink:

2 Likes

Oh. Another TestLive bug that got shipped to live and won’t be fixed for weeks or months to come.

2 Likes

I don’t know , but the french word for “feather” is “plume” and never saw it used this way untill now , so not that frequent in europe too :speak_no_evil: :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Huh, thought I’d imagined it myself, but yes, recently the same absence of smoke in my PS5 meteor hunting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.