Basic Info:

Platform: PlayStation 4
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Official
Server Type: PvE-Conflict
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: 3054

Bug Description:

There are no star metal meteors falling on official server 3054. Cannot collect star metal.

Bug Reproduction:

No special requirements.

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you confirm whether you noticed the meteor shower and no nodes were found or if they are not even falling?

We await your reply.

1 Like

Later on I will enter to your server to confirm your issue!

1 Like

They spawn just fine! If you ignore the flying mammoth

I took the safe path and…

This map room is obviously broken from meteo shower

Then again I couldn’t help it I check a bit more

All these in my first visit in this server, I didn’t have a couple hours playing

Our friend is visiting in rush hours when all the others have visited first and empty the valley! It is a really busy server I must say

sometimes it is so that more than one player goes to collect the starmetal!
in this case i have to sit 2 or 3 gamedays for the meteor storm (sometimes i had it that there drops only the starmetal nodes … without the storm, you must look around then)

1 Like

A late game player is able to look in the nidle forest too, they even spawn aside to the frozen lake! 30 something lvl with steaks and armor collected from the street couldn’t visit a place that 5 sabers or white wolf lives, mammoths there is just a bonus :rofl::rofl::rofl:.! You can always find star metal, always, their drop is so spread Startin from the mount of the dead and covering almost the whole part until the frozen keep with the giants. It’s impossible not to find when you know all the spawns, because they spawn, the shower is just a rare bonus

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.