Might be the last straw

In all seriousness, there is so many bugs, performance issues, and overall lack of polish that has made this game unplayable. This is a game in a early access state. I can experience so many issues in the game that it becomes unbearable. Here are just some things that happened recently. In fights I always get hit even though I dodge. I fell off a cliff randomly which resulted in me plummeting to my death even though I was holding onto the wall the whole time with stamina. My named thrall that was being trained for 2 days just had it’s progression reset randomly. A thrall I was dragging back randomly started floating away from me. Another thrall that I was dragging literally disappeared. A bunch of item text is outdated such as heavy armor saying it’s steel plated when it isn’t. Man I can go on and on.

I’m not going to waste my entire day bug reporting the game like a full blown job. This is the last nail in the coffin for the game. You guys never really learn from your mistakes. Why on earth would you release the game in such a shape that is literally unplayable. It could be a great game, but I don’t have the time to sink into something that punishes me for things that I’m not in control of.

If you are in singleplayer then you can just spawn lost thralls but for multiplayer I feel you. I lost countless named thralls and when my village got purge attacked I saw 30 fully well equipped thralls wiped out by bone dragon because thrall AI cannot reach to attack creature in melee for some reason. Moment I noticed all those npcs I worked on just standing there fists up and looking at dragon while it kills em 1 by 1, I asked myself, why the hell I bother. It really puts mood down and not want to play the game. I am though giving devs chance to fix this before DLCs and expansions. If this aint going to happen then it is really last straw.