This is enough... Thrall dying non sense

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug Misc]
Region: [Here]

When is enough, is enough. A 1 hour session with this game means 1 mitute of fun and 59 minutes of being angry against something bugged.
Today I lost one thrall in the volcano, after 30 minutes of figuring out how to have him back attacking again, because while following me he probably decided to jump into the lava.
Problem is that knowing the issue I walked really slow the whole time, being really cautious with him. But he decided to teleport however into the lava dying almost istantly(8k hp level 20 berserker).

I can handle some half hour struggling with buildings, but wasting 3 weeks of time leveling a thrall, because developers canā€™t do their job is enough for me. With him I lost: best armor forged, best weapon I had, the whole thing farmed in the volcano in one hour(hundreds of steel bar, obsidian and so on).

So since I give value to my timeā€¦

I will monitor the forum from now on, and will decide to come back(not sure) only when I will read a post saying: finally everything works fine. Translated this means ā€œneverā€ā€¦ According to 2 years of experience.
Bye byeā€¦ Or better, farewell funcom

5 Likes

I log in once a week right now to refresh my base and all my timers for map rooms and shtuff around the worldā€¦
Cause Iā€™m waiting for the next patch to make this game even semi playable again.
Dragons still bugged but I find luring onto the stairs helps fighting it.
But like, the Thralls AI is straight bugged. So are sandstorms and purges. Iā€™m not willing to solo the Sunken City without my thrall when bringing him makes a significant difference. I canā€™t even kill the Abysmal Remnant to get abysmal meat to level up my Sabertoothsā€¦

Iā€™m not sure if this other issue Iā€™ve been experiencing has been addressed, but when healing, your healing status will wear off when a status effect applied to you also wears off; example - if you got crippled or sundered, and then healed, and healing will stop when your other status wears off. Without taking any damage.

2 Likes

All the issues you listed are still there

1 Like

If you read over whatā€™s on Testlive and what already came out to PC I believe, it entails a lot of fixes for the stuff I mentioned.

1 Like

Letā€™s hope the will release soon on console also. I wrote thar while in berserkeršŸ˜‚ The game remains one of the best I ever played anywayā€¦ But for now has too many issues still

2 Likes

Hello @liquidand, we have several improvements in the pipeline for the upcoming console patch, which are already deployed on the PC live version, such as AI tweaks that improve followers navigation in areas with lava:

2 Likes

I read the patch notes. But my thrall died in the volcano outside well of skelos,hope the fix is not limited inside the dungeon.
My last commentā€¦ Thatā€™s it? Only ai fixes and nothing else?? :grin:

2 Likes

If everything worked as intended, if obelisk and other pertinent passage blockades were restricted (at least in PvE), if there were a remote way of resetting decay timersā€¦yeah, Iā€™d confidently consider CE one of the best ever. Awesome concept overall, just a lot to be desired as far as functionality.

2 Likes

till/if they fix it, order ur thrall to walk ahead of you on a path, DONT let them follow. 8]

2 Likes

Technically the sunken city is actually doable. You can grab all recipes without killing the bosses (eventhough the only actually hard one is the one next to the aloe recipe). When I did the dungeon the other day, I soloed most bosses, skipped the one where you learn aloe because he really ducked me up. After I got all the recipes I went to the boss room which was pretty easy since thralls do teleport in there.

Thanks for the tip, I always avoided her because she kept pushing my thrall into the ground and when I tried to get him out she normally started walking back and regening to full HP ofc. I eventually decided that not even the oneshot katana is worth that struggle. But I might try out your trick.

We occasionally lose our thralls when teleporting. Either they just stay in the base at home or they die. In the end it was my mammoth what went over the rainbow bridge ā€¦ :cry::persevere:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.