Minions do not consume food on modded servers (multiplayer only)

I’m also a modder and I know that I make NOTHING wirh thralls or feedings, so it is NOT our bug, that feeding don’t work.
Like Testerle write: “it’s more an issue with the modding system”
I think he’s right.

4 Likes

Feeding Bug and 0 HP Bug.
These are the plagues of our time. With single or certain mods, as Funcom knows, they definitely have nothing to do.

4 Likes

It has been confirmed as an issue and our team is looking into it.
Some modders have come forward and shared some specific details about this particular problem which our team will use to speed up the release of a fix, but as of this moment there is no ETA we can share.
Apologies for the frustration.

12 Likes

I’m not mad. It happens. Thanks for taking note of the issue and alerting the team.

Thank your for the update @Ignasis!

I am really looking forward to feeding my wolf copious amounts of raw meat while we travel the Exiled Lands together!

an additional information for the team:

the 0hp issue (see Zero Hit Points?) is also somehow related to replication (multigun tracked the current issue down to modcontroller replication on/off as far as I know). maybe both problems have the same root cause? I can provide a small example mod with documention to showcase the 0hp issue if needed (or you can ask scooper if he still has the example mod :wink: )

2 Likes

Also affected by this. Kinda bummed because leveling thralls results in semi-gimped thralls when they don’t eat…

I am holding off on leveling followers at the moment. I’ll hit it hard once the patch goes live.

1 Like

Still an issue with the newest patch in case someone is wondering.

1 Like

I’m curious, is there an ETA or any news as of when this fix will get out.

I would really like to get MODs back on my server but my player want the feeding and leveling of thrall/pet and I need mod like Pippi to manage my server.

Thank you very much in advance,

1 Like

Yeah this is really on my players minds alot as well. Seeing how food final is worth it ( besides you eating it of course ) for thralls. Hope this gets attention.

1 Like

Hey y’all, quick update.

This issue has been fixed internally and it’s projected to be released within the next couple of patches.

16 Likes

Has this patch been sent out?..i noticed the last reply, but still having no food buffs with the thralls

1 Like

Any word on when a fix will be issued? Pretty much can’t level thralls until it’s fixed.

1 Like

Hope it could be fixed as soon as possible cuz all servers are using mods now.

1 Like

I see this was said to be released in the next couple of patches, 11 days ago so my question is when will one of these couple of patches that fix a really big issue with thralls be fixed. Please do not take this wrong @Ignasis but 11 days is a long time to wait if this is already fixed why not push it out so people can have a decent chance to level these thralls at the moment why bother to level them if they do not take any bonus from food???

1 Like

Due to the current festivities period there won’t be any further patching until early on next year.

As Ignasis has mentioned the issue was fixed internally and, as such, will be made available as soon as possible.

5 Likes

If this huge bug was fixed before holiday break, Funcom PROBABLY should have pushed it out so everyone who was off for holdiays and gaming a ton, would have this fix. As it stands, most everyone not playing single player must wait weeks to level their thralls. Not the best decision imo.

2 Likes

Agreed. I’m sitting on unleveled thralls for this reason, but also not wanting to level thralls until they fix the current perks/leveling system. So personally, even if the feeding part was working, I would not bother leveling them.

1 Like

You are waiting for them to change game mechanics relating to thralls leveling? Is this something they said was going to be done?