Misplaced lava wall inside the Dragonmouth cave bug/glitch

UPDATE: I’ve been told this issue occurred in beta testing for 3.0 and that it is in fact a Lava Wall spell stuck inside this cave.

Fairly recently a random misplaced wall of lava has appeared in the Dragonmouth’s cave. At first we thought it was a object, but it cannot be deleted. Then we thought it may be a mod issue, but even with all mods removed, it stays. Visually it is not always there on the first load, but physically one cannot pass through it. On the second load you can always see it.

I tried to reproduce the issue with the same mods on a fresh database, but the wall isn’t there at all. I tried to repair our database with the wall on it and wipe everything in the room, without success.

We’re quite lost on this one. Is this a error baked into our database?

Basic Info:
Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Graphics
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvP
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: None
Mods: None

Bug Description:
Misplaced lava wall inside the Dragonmouth cave bug/glitch

Bug Reproduction:
Cannot be reproduced

I don’t think this is a bug. A lot of sorcery assets got distributed across both maps to blend it in more.

1 Like

Yeah it turned out to be a spell that bugged out and was left behind. Fixed with the update! Yay!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.