Missing Religion Trainer and Almost empty NPC Camps

Game mode: Singleplayer
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe

It happenned now on a game created before the 2.4 update.

Just as the title say, so far I’m missing two religion trainer at their location Nunu the Cannibal and Yakire, the Priestess of Derketo. At first, I thought I just couldn’t find Nunu cause he can walk around but I don’t remember it was the same for Yakira. If her location has been changed, then my bad.
I would’ve liked to post a screenshot to show the empty location on the Pagoda but new users can’t upload pictures so…

Also, I suppose there is a link between those two bugs, some camps have fewer NPC before the update, like Asagarth, where I found at most 5 NPC and 6-7 wolves here, it was the same for the Pagoda of Boundless Lust.

If something changed with the update or anything I’m missing, please let me know.

Any mods installed? For me it was a mod that caused this kind of problems.

UPDATE : Nevermind I found the problem, it was indeed from a mod (Increased T4 Thrall) but even removing it didn’t bring the NPC back. I had to restart the game, subscribe/unsuscribe the mods several times. And it works perfectly now, thanks for the help !

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.