Game mode: All
Type of issue: Translation
Server type: All
I present a list of missing translations. I’ve been collecting data for a long time, a small part may be out of date.
- None on the Siptah map .
- All recipes of “Rhino Travel Saddle” have an English name instead of a Polish one. When crafted, the item has the correct name.
- The new aloe healing potions are called “None” in feats (the item, probably too).
- When interacting with companions with the default (unchanged) name, wrong names appear on the right.
- When you try to learn the (already known) recipe again from the scroll from the Unnamed City (Exile Lands map), the word “None” appears on the right.
- “The” does not apply to Polish. It should not appear next to a player’s race name.
- There is no text when talking to an NPC (spoiler Valeria) character in Siptah.
Related to the topic:
- During the fight in the Witch Queen dungeon (Exile Lands map), no dialogue text appears, and no voice is heard (info may be out of date).
- An option menu that does not fit: