Missing Volcanic Forge

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: NA

Missing volcanic forge and unsure of how to restore

On a private server Thal-Mart went to the volcanic forge, the flame is there but no forge

Logged into a single player, went to the forge and it showed up correctly

Went back to the private server, forge still not showing up

It’s going to take some work, but my guess is you used the server cleanup.bat I thought that was fixed but I guess not. Here’s the details on a manual fix.

3 Likes

Hello @Brutem, thank you for your submission and thank you @Multigun for sharing further information!

We’re going to reach out to the developers in regards to this issue, apologies for the inconvenience caused. If possible, please do let us know if the workaround shared in the Reddit post helps!

Hey there,

Perhaps a bit late but, this issue has been fixed and coming with the new patch. Once it’s released, you can correct your database by running the script again, which will restore any missing data deleted by the script in the past.

1 Like

It went missing upon a server restart. i have the server set to restart 3 am and 3 pm EST everyday. Prior to the 3 am restart the forge was there however after, it was missing. Only two admins and both were asleep.

thank you

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.