Missunderstanding between teams?

Continuing the discussion from Lost very valuable char:

@Dana just mentioned that if they said that I am should be able to, but as everyone who logged to the game before 7th June might noticed that was appearing a window saying that Transfers will be closed at 7th June nothing else about 14 June, so I just presume that the date given was a simple error because I was unable to make any transfers even after they have “restored” my char, and if I am not wrong I just lost it with a whole progress, am I right?

Okay, I have found the link to the announcement, still i have reported to support team that I was not able to upload even after they “set” my char as ready. For now I just want an confermation about my character status, if it was lost for ever not just till re-enable of the feature I see no point of my returning to the game after all the effort that was made, my clan can wait or either leave
Best Regards

Hi @veolz

We’ve added a heads up about the termination of character transfers both on our forums and in game (in the message of the day). This announcement was posted last week.

Currently the team won’t be able to recover your character as the transfers are on hold.
Once character transfers are back on, please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk as they will be able to help you out.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we work on this.

3 Likes

Got it, thanks for clear that out.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.