Mitra Temple disappears after upgrade

Game mode: Official online
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE official server #1500
Region: Yog

Twice now I have tried to upgrade my learned Mitra Temple to the Priest of Mitra level, the temple disappears. I’ve checked in my event logs and it says:
2019.02.03-23.14.05 O owned by FireHeart (me) has lost stability.
2019.02.03-17.16.47 O owned by FireHeart has lost stability.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Create a Temple of Mitra
  2. Upgrade Temple of Mitra to Priest of Mitra
  3. When it’s done loading the building will disappears to be replaced by upgraded form
  4. Upgraded form never appears. Spot is left empty. No Temple is visible or usable.
  5. Repeated and same issue occurred.

Is your Mitra temple surrounded by walls, placeables, foundations, or ceilings?

If there is something in the way of the new temple being placed then this can happen. The next temple may not fit exactly where the previous one does …it maybe slightly bigger and hence need more space. Mitra doesn’t shift its entire position like Set or Ymir does but it is larger.
So as multigun said …do you have any placeables or walls near it? Do you have any torches or thralls near it? Was there anyone logged out on or close to it?
Were YOU standing close to it as the upgrade completes?

My sympathies and I hope you can get it to work the next time.

Hey there,

We’re aware of this issue and we have fixed an iteration of it in Testlive, with more to come.
Thanks for your feedback :slight_smile:

This just happened to ne this morning while upgrading to T3. 500 Zeal and archprist gone…
There was no other objects near the temple but a solid rockwall just behinde.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.