[Mod] Exiled land improved

Sure I can make it.

Thanks @Alex02 as take your time with it and also happy holidays.

Today update :

• You can now repair recolored Dark Rituals
  • Increased Katana and star metal Katana damage
  • Added 1h Wakizashi and dual Wakizashi to the katana feats
  • Added Cancel-Dodge windows to the Telith (1H and 2w) last heavy combo attack just after and before the Ā« boom Ā»
  • God weapons (Dual Lusttaker, Foeshatter, Staff of Epimetreus, Snakebite, Tenderizer) can now be enchanted into the Enchanting Table.
    Sans%20titre
3 Likes

Impressive as this update looks really cool to me as I can`t wait to try it out.

1 Like

Update :

• Witch Queen have a chance to drop the Witchfire Sword (10%)
  • Added Lexa boss versions into the creatures panel, you can summon her as monster or thrall if you are admin
  • Added Brathus NPC into the admin panel, heā€™s a T4 Darfari fighter with Jhebbal Sag claws
  • Jhebbal Sag claws decay timer is now 1 hour
  • Jhebbal Sag claws 3rd and last light/heavy combo attack inflict bleed
  • Added Xotli War-Axe recipe
  • Deathbringer Axe become 1H axe again BUT when you craft it, you have a chance to create a 2H Deathbringer Ghost Axe that ignore 100% of the armor. This unique item only lasts 10 minutes, timer starts when you use it.
  • Added lvl 60 religion armors to the Archpriest thralls recipes
5 Likes

Hi,
I am planning to open another server for my community after incoming update and the idea is to add your mod only. Will you support it through 2019?

Sure I will. Dont hesitate to share your server on my Discord chanel !

2 Likes

Alex02 I have few more questions:

• is it possible in your mod to limit number of animal pens and wheel of pains per toon?
  • is it possible to limit also number of animals / thralls (fighter/archer/dancers/bearers) per toon so players have to actually choose wisely and canā€™t spam them?

I dont know if it possible, anyway Iā€™m not able to do that actualy. Sorry.

1 Like

@BabaGraPL
Once there was a Modder named ShadowCMD. He had a mod named Conan Empire, itā€™s still in the workshop. He built a Restrictions System for Placeables, wheels, Altars and workbenches. He finished this system, which was awesome (I saw it) but he couldnā€™t integrate it in his mod because he is missing since the end of November 2018. No one could get contact to him since this time. I am afraid something bad happened to him.
I only want to say - yes such a system is possible.

2 Likes

Update :

• Night-Eye potion stack is now 20 and weight is 1.
  • Added Mini Vault recipe to the Vault Feat (2x2 foundations size and 200 slots).
  • Added Legendary Musashi Black Blade recipe to the Star Metal Katana Feat. You can craft this katana in the Volcanic forge and then enchant it into the Enchanting Table.
  • Added Xotli Spear and Xotli Dual Sword recipes to the Herald of Xotli Feat.
  • Added Telithā€™s Pain (halberd) to the Kinscourge weapons Feat. You can enchant it into the Enchanting Table.
4 Likes

Looks very nice as I can`t wait to make Telithā€™s Pain and add it to my Halberd stash (Emberlight ones).

1 Like

Little fixes today:

• Increased elevators speed
  • Entertainer thralls will now play Belly dance or Snake dance
1 Like

funcom needs youā€¦ you work more faster and better than the whole company. Whats wrong here?! O_o

3 Likes

Will the elevator and dancer changes be included in the fixes only version of the mod?

Yes I will update it today.

1 Like

Great! Thank you so much! Love the fixes mod!

1 Like

Woah. This lot looks totally super. It would be amazing if you could get all of this on consoles too :astonished::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I donā€™t want to say for sure, but I believe the last time anyone saw him was when he went down that dark alley way being followed by a ragtag group of Conan Exile hackers.

Wow, that is very cynical.