[Mod] Pippi - User & Server Management

Thanks Bear and Fia for the reply. Yeah, I know it’s work in progress, but you know what it’s like when you get the grubby paws on something good, you want to use all features immediately :smiley:
I will bounce a call to Pippi via the useful links above.
I am guessing, based on your collective advice, that you are very active Pippi users?
And thanks again for the great input.

For myself, yes. I have used Pippi so much, the game feels odd if I am visiting a server without it. When I take on the admin role, the added features and functions Pippi offers make running a server so much easier. I’m also one of the Pippi Team members.
If you do decide to join us on Discord, I hope you enjoy the community that has grown nicely over the past year+.

2 Likes

Hello, I am using Pippi on my server to create a market. I am currently struggling to create an effective thespian. He can check the availability of rooms and rent unoccupied ones. However, I find it difficult to create a “code”, with the mushi system, which will allow it to return the available rooms, once the rental period is over.

In other words, when a room is rented for an hour, it becomes occupied as soon as the funds are received from the player. However, I’m not sure if the quests are referenced by player or globally, so it’s hard for me to make this same room available after the rent time.

Someone can help me? Would there be a way to create a timer that would make a global variable active for a specific amount of time only?

My system must be able to apply an active timer outside of an Thespian chat.

Thank you in advance for your comments !!

I wish I knew more about Pippi so I can help you, but since I do not, I am sure you can get help by joining their discord.

https://discord.gg/brZ8Uwz

1 Like

ok thanks

Pippi is an amazing mod! i am just starting to find out the different things it offers. I need help with something. How can i save the KITS settings i create so that i can transfer them lets say, when i start a new game with a new character, instead of setting them up again one by one? (i have like 30-40 kit settings that modify NPC drops) Would appreciate any help guys, thanks!

Pippi’s Discord is the central hub for help with the mod. There is a link in the original post waaay back from 2018, or on the workshop page, or a few posts back from Toggles. :wink:

Kits can be saved with the Backup Manager. A video and guide for it can be found in Discord.
But to help get you started, I recommend trying this in single player first to see how it works.
From the manual:

There is a known issue some have reported that’s also posted in Discord.

4 Likes

I’m starting a PVP server with Pippi, but i want mark a place on the map where PVP will always be disable. Is there a way to do that with Pippi?

I love Pippi, thank you for this awesome mod.
I might one day make the step to join Pippi discord :), but for now my humblest wishes are:

1- Whats the status of music box?What i mean is should i expect it to work or accept its unfinished? I think its an absolutely fantastic idea. I have played with it a bit, and found out the tutorials are limited and outdated. I finally made it work by streaming the mp3 over http from a file hosting site, but it still works very randomly: one time it will work, another you got to restart the client to make it work. We play in 2 on aprivate server and my friend sometimes hears the muisc i start, sometimes he doesnt and vice versa when he starts the music. Maybe its some fault of the file hosting or maybe its just music boxes problem. Another idea imho that would be awesome would be to allow the music to be loaded from the local path that the server is installed on.It would cut alot of moving parts.

2- I love the idea for the the Thespians and the emotes. What i would absolutely love to see if the emotes could be chained with wait states between them . So for example a thrall chugs a beer, then walks a bit then stops, then goes back and restarts with chuging the beer. OR maybe if it could be integrated in the mushi editor so you can do some crazy complex emote chains…this would be so awesome:):):slight_smile:

3- How should we supply the sound source to mushi editor for action->sound? I cant find any info in the manual or on the net, and I couldnt make it work.

Again thank you for this awesome mod:)

Can you download this through steam without having the game on steam? Because every time I try, It’s nowhere, anywhere on my PC.

Is there some other way to download this? Some users on my server wanted “warps” and from what I read and found, Pippi is the only way to have warps?

I have the PC version of CE but not through steam.

I cannot answer you regarding downloading outside of Steam, but much better minds than mine will certainly be able to answer you, and give a ton of ideas and support via the PIPPI Discord link - see in the PIPPI mod workshop page, or scroll up to @Toggles mention a couple of replies above (or use: Pippi - User & Server Management -)

1 Like