Modesty Underpants?

So I’ve been out of the game for just over a year, not sure when this was implemented, BUT there are now some sort of modesty underpants overlaying some of the outfits that wasnt there before, and it messes up the style. I’m not sure if it’s a bug or a funcom stealth censoring, or when it happened but it’s a little annoying. obviously its not game-breaking, but still, it’s odd and ruins some great newer styles.

Things like bejewelled bikini are fine and not affected, but things like the Zath religious outfit, and even the basic loincloth, now have a linen default brief, untintable. At first I thought it was a mod, but it definitely existed on vanilla. And it’s not the nudity setting [though I suspect it maybe related to] bc nudity itself is unaffected, but after one of the updates in the last year, it now bleeds into the other styles that are more skin-baring on the legs/hips and they now seem to have the issue of this default brief.

please advise, please fix. ty.

2 Likes

Post a screenshot?

Did some testing but i’m not seeing any issue, regardless of the nudity setting.

1 Like

No idea. . .screenshots?

1 Like

That’s how it’s been in the game since early access…
My guess is, previously you were using the Commando mod and now you are not… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The underwear part of the clothes should dye to match one of the other parts. It being white looks pretty stupid on a set dyed to be black, especially when some animations cause the clothes to ride down in the back, exposing it above the waistline.

Thanks for checking. This is as good a screenshot as I can get right now. The Conan on the right is how things used to be up until about a year ago when I left bc my HD crashed lol. Now almost everything has the extra layer beneath [Left figure]. A few things arent impacted, like the bejewelled, etc. but most things with skin on legs is impacted. Again, minor, but there is a noticable difference. and it doesnt change color when dyed [for me] and it is also on my vanilla when not modded. so idk. :o

nope, see image. been playing since start of early access. sometime in the last year, I noticed this change. it might be a bug or a mod mess up I think, but based on pic, is yours like my left image, or orig right image? loincloth example. xD and it does it to me on vanilla too.

ty for your time!

Loaded an older build to compare, it’s definitely a new thing and part of the vanilla game.

That said, i’ve tried and dyed various armour sets and haven’t found any where the ‘belt’ clips through or is otherwise visible. Which ones are you having trouble with?

1 Like

Thank you for checking and confirming my suspicions.

I just don’t understand it and I just don’t like it. I guess… it’s a me problem? Again, I know it’s not game breaking, but it ruins a couple pieces for me.

Dancers [or even player] in Zath religion armor for example [seems to be the most noticeable along w loincloth], it’s like… comparable to having a shirt inside out xD, you only notice if you look long enough but then it just looks stupid. I’ll have to go through the rest but seems to just impact loincloth style garments.

:frowning: can I report it as a bug? it’s gotta be a bug on Zath at least, right?

1 Like