Minor bug maybe - Modesty Underpants on leg baring armor, male avatar: zath, og loincloth, etc

So I had noticed this about a year ago, not sure when this was implemented, BUT there are now some sort of modesty underpants overlaying some of the outfits that 100% wasnt there before, and it messes up the style by being an undyeable eyesore. I’m not sure if it IS a bug, or a funcom stealth censoring, or when it happened but it’s a little annoying once it’s noticed. obviously its not game-breaking, but still, it’s odd and ruins some great newer styles. Things like bejewelled bikini are fine and not affected, but things like the Zath religious outfit, and even the basic loincloth, now have a linen default brief, untintable. At first I thought it was a mod, but it definitely existed on vanilla, AND seems to impact only the male model. And it’s not the nudity setting [though I suspect it maybe related to] bc nudity itself is unaffected, but after one of the updates in the last year, it now bleeds into the other styles that are more skin-baring on the legs/hips and they now seem to have the issue of this default brief. This has also been confirmed by other players to have been an odd change, in an older thread I posted with this account, see screenshots there… please fix, hopefully easy. ty. Sad bc I want to use Zath but these surprise extra underpants are just there now, when it wasnt originally. Impacts for sure Zath and OG Loincloth, possibly Hyperborean Slaver and Voidforge dragonhide kilt too, though unsure.

Older thread with screenshot here:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.