More significance in clan hierarchy

I’m Brazilian and I translated this text on google, sorry for possible errors :upside_down_face:

A detail that makes it very difficult to increase a clan and thus make new friends is the possibility that a newcomer and with the minimum position can make an internal raid destroying everything we take time to build.
And this sometimes prevents us from adding well-intentioned people to the clan, because of the knife we ​​need to take thanks to this weakness in the hierarchy (which could become more significant).

That’s why I would like to suggest that the minor positions in the clan be made impossible to at least break the buildings. Maybe unable to break bonds with lackeys too?!

I thought of an option to access chests according to the level in the clan as well, but giving more security to the buildings would be a great start.

Performing this update in the clan hierarchy, in addition to making it more meaningful would help and further unite the community and encourage the creation of new friendships.
I see new players arriving on the server, but I can’t invite them to join the clan even at the lowest level, for the safety of everything I put together in hours and hours playing.

I appreciate the space for the suggestions, these are mine. I hope it happens :two_hearts:

11 Likes

At one time low level clan members couldn’t open a vault that they could create and put down. No idea if they could have broken it down you could experiment. Your suggestion would be helpful I am admin on a couple server’s and enjoy bringing in people new to the game but don’t want want admin toys and prizes turned loose on the server. @B4BYi have several Portuguese speakers on and off on my server your translations much better than mine fortunately found one fellow who speaks English and just a little Spanish he is a great :+1:help.

2 Likes

Thanks years ago I ran into New clan mate made one and couldn’t open it I promoted so he could my server so wasn’t to worried what would happen. Kick search and destroy turned out he was a good kid. Thanks for the info. Smack or hug @stelagel when you see him next makes him feel better. Love that guy.

3 Likes

Mine to plus my wife and a ten year old. If the ten year old and our Greek friend got together they would rule the PS4 Conan world

2 Likes

Rules are rules, they exist for every person here, no exceptions. I was flagged for off topic, correctly. I didn’t read the post correctly, so they act correct. I have blind trust to the system and when I got attacked in the past @AndyB was there to help at once. So no worries :+1:t6:

1 Like

Plenty of those. I am getting tired of them it’s why I read more than comment anymore. Texting skills not that great can’t keep up with what I am thinking especially when p o,d going to actually try and play the game now but Exiles or siptah so many choices.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.