More unbuildable areas/roads/paths

I recently experienced a french clan on Xbox PVE-C server #2019(called Ordre Noir, previously called Black Order) griefing by building a large wall across the north blocking for dungeons, recipes and NPCs ect. To prevent this in the future, I think the roads/paths should be unbuildable/unblockable.

I’ve recorded some of the wall - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA7eVQ0T3Z0

And this is the reply I got when asking a member of the clan, to remove the wall.

Not only that, and please correct me if it got fixed, but if they are surrounding you with buildings eventually their claim will take over yours and you won’t be able to use your stuff anymore. If it’s not fixed it’s a long long standing bug.

1 Like

Wow… to think it took millions of slaves to build the Great Wall of china that’s impressive…
I’m guessing it would have also taken time… time enough to do something…

Pve-c allows that…

I think if you haven’t logged on for a week, then people can remove your stuff, and build there. Otherwise I haven’t heard that people can takeover if you’re still being active.

Yeah, I think that’s the only thing I currently miss about PVP lol. Nobody was blocking anything. I have heard some people complaining about it on PVP, since people have to use time and resources to remove stuff.

It’s kinda odd that the french guy complained about somebody killing him on a conflict sever. Four walls and a roof, and then you’re safe. At least without windows.

Better to have that option though. I play a very diplomatic way and almost always opt for communication over warfare, so much so that it has been suggested many times that I am “too nice” for a PVP server. But the trade off is that people in PVE-C can do this “walling” garbage with no fear of retribution and I just cannot abide that.

I think this is a worse feeling of helplessness than being offline raided tbh.

Couldn’t agree more with more unbuildable areas can’t stand massive walls like that seen a few myself and what I mean when I say more unbuildable areas god’s claw metal spawn someone built there and took the spawns from say 10k metal to around 2k you know that’s alot of metal I have a base up by god’s claw on my server and the metal still spawns perfectly the trick is build around the edges not in the middle so I guess I’m saying the bigger spawns of stuff like metal up in god’s claw or the brimstone farms at shattered springs for example shouldn’t be buildable or at least a bigger area of you can’t build here around it to not ruin spawns also the wall threat having some one able to build so close to your base is a big issue I don’t want to have to piller my arrea like on ark through idiots that can see you’ve clearly built somewhere but still build as close as they can to you this also stops you from doing any kind of building on your on land so pls make the build distance in-between bases larger then I won’t have to piller my area I haven’t yet I mean but ya know the threats are imminent I have a nice base and I play pve I’ve built by metal spaws and alsorts but none of my builds affect any resources areas why can’t everyone do that I also build so that no paths are blocked so people can pase through the with ease I haven’t blocked any recips or dungeons I have open map rooms and elevatos and drink fountains all open and accessible for others to use but if soneone can build I think it’s like 8 foundations away from you it ruins it so you can’t build if that continues ill enclose my maps and fountains so none can use them may have gone a little off topic but still fits in this category for unbuildable areas and so you can’t build as close to other bases

1 Like

Personally I think offline raiding is worse, but that might be because I haven’t been that affected that much by the wall. I know that other clans have left the server tho. I know someone who complained about the mammoth spawn points being blocked.

I sent the vid through Exploit Hunters with the same details. So I’m currently waiting for their response.

I don’t think you can be too friendly. Without going too much into details I had some conflicts with a clan and a guy. Both conflicts were solved by dialog, and both were started by the lack of it.

I didn’t even know what was at God’s claw until you wrote it here. The three months I’ve been playing on this server, it has been blocked by that clan.

Actually mate, logged off in 4 walls and a roof with full food and water, logged back in an hour later and had died… without a corpse to reclaim my gear…
even in a survival game, this should not happen.
Oh yes this was in pve…

I’m thinking about starting on a pvp server so I can at least justify it…
Love a harsh game, it’s why I only play hardcore Diablo, and yes I cried when my first hc toon died literally 3 kills from hitting paragon… but that was my stupidity, not some silly behind the scenes mumbojumbo bug…

Sometimes this game is too harsh for it’s own good. I was fighting a boss crocodile, I died and my corpse disappeared. I didn’t think of the possibility of that bug, so I had some extra stuff I wouldn’t had thought would be gone.

Currently when I log in I have 50% HP and the blood on the screen wont disappear when I heal up. I don’t know if that’s related to what happen to you. Maybe I’ll die if I log out with low hp.

I’d advise against playing PVP solo. If you’re playing on PC, then you at least have the privilege of communicating. That might not even matter. My experience is that on Xbox, you have a bunch of couples, who know each other IRL, and then one big clan who all got one thing in common, which is that they’re French. So if you they don’t speak French, then no treaty/alliance.

Pvp is that harsh? No way…
sounds like it would be more fun dancing with succubi
Edit; was about to create a pvp toon… but the update happened… so waiting waiting…

I bet it’s going to be an improvement, but I also bet, there won’t be extra feat points… soo… get ready for a spam storm guys… :grimacing:

Lol

Gr8, for ping reasons in aus I play on Oceania servers… doubt there will be many French wads… but just in case I do a very good inspector Cluseau impersonation…

I may last or I may not… maybe i’ll Start a diary thread so people know if it’s for them or too rough…

Dear diary, I arrived in this land consisting of a harsh desert, it looks bleak, maybe I shouldn’t have asked for… wait someone’s coming… he just freed me from the cross, there is a discarded water bottle… I think I’ll be fine I just have to find a river…
I get the feeling I have to collect twigs and rocks… because if I squeeze the sticks together hard enough I’ll get a tool handle, and if I squeeze 5 rocks together, hmm do I want an axe or a pick…
Picksneed more spit, and I’m low on water…
Turns out you can beat rocks with an axe and get little rocks… so now hmm… i just need 30 Little Rock’s and tie them somehow, i’m Guessing spit to a bunch of sticks and I’ll have a sword…

Turns out swords don’t beat sandstorms… I woke up back where I first woke up, no axe, no sword.and well…
I think I need to work out how to make some clothes, coz my boobs are a bit sunburnt… hope this world has aloe.
Found shelter in a cliff face, don’t know if I can hear water, or am hallucinating… daylight might bring truth, but even the sun is my enzzzzzzhhhzzz zzhhzzhhzzhh

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.