Mount Update: Can't find any foals

Game mode: Single-player/Solo
Type of issue: Bug/Missing mounts?
Server type: PvE I think
Region: USA

I’ve been playing my modded solo game off and on for a long time. I’m 48th lvl and built a stable and a saddle with the new mount update, however, I haven’t found any foals yet. I’ve looked in several areas on the map (river, acquaduct) to no avail. Any ideas?

Funcom removed all foal spawn points from the newb area.
I found a spawn point on one of the islands between newb area and jungle.
Check this spawn point. If there are no foals it maybe an mod issue.

I realize I forgot to put the mods down, but now when I clicked on the Mods button, the game just freezes and doesn’t load anything. I also can’t choose any option except shutting off / rebooting. Tried it 3 times so I’m a bit frustrated now.

Well that would explain why the Youtube video I watched isn’t any good now. I’ll try checking that other spawn point you found. If I can get into my Mods screen I could share the very few mods I’m using to see if they’re causing issues.

There’s another foal location in the highlands under the aqueduct. Sorry I don’t have the proper location name or coordinates. There are usually 4 foals in the area that I’ve noticed.

Frank is talking about H9 for foals, good place.

As far as mods locking up the game, look in Conan Exiles / ConanSandBox / mods
find a text file called modlist.txt and rename it.
this will stop mods from loading, you can also edit the text to remove any mod that is causing a problem.
when you want the mods to work again just change the name back to modlist.txt

1 Like

I found foals at that location you marked. I got one growing up in my stable. Apparently it won’t let me add more than one yet. I also bought the new mount DLC and another I’d been eyeing since it was on sale a little bit. Thanks again for the help.

Thanks, I’ll take all that into consideration and possibly turn off some or all of my mods. I’ll check out H9 as well for some foals.

to the best of my knowledge you can only put one foal in at a time.

1 Like

Yeah, it looks like they limit it to one. Shame, guess I’ll build another stable or just wait for the foal to grow up.

I make 3 stables. I generally find foals in groups of 3 under aquaduct or the spot near the Mounds.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.