Mountaineering journal

PS_Messages_20190725_121051 i found this atop of The citadel in the unnamed city. There are no videos or pages on this topic. Anyone know the locations of his stashes?

1 Like

Looks like sth new…
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Mountaineering_Journal
Page was created at 9th June 2019.

Maybe @JustHorse or some other streamer can find sth about it… (firespark or angrybull)

1 Like

i recently made the climb to get climbing gear recipe and did not notice any new options to turn in any items.

1 Like

Ty 4 the response. Yes i found this as well while researching for more information. Unfortunately this is the only information i have found. It does nothing to point us in the direction of his stashes and i have flown to the top of numerous high points to find everything but stashes of Ulric. I have bought my own server to expand into admin rights with hopes of completing this quest with no success. Now I’m reaching out to the community with thoughts that I’m missing something. Sincerely Primals Open Community Sepermeru.

I know right. The only option is for advanced climbing gear schematic for 1 fragment of power. Ty 4 your response.

1 Like

There are many fragment boxes in the unnamed city that you have to climb to find. I’m guessing here, but it would seem to reason that since you can only exchange a fragment of power for the reinforced climbing gear that he is pointing you to the fragment boxes in high places in the unnamed city. Most of those have been covered in a video by Justhorse.

My only other thought would be that there will be something else added in the future in which you can trade with the mountaineer. But this seems less likely because it is unlike Funcom to release part of an expansion. They do like their secrets.

2 Likes

Guys, this is the journal “informing” you the mountaneer on the top of Fingerfang Rock now not only teach you the feat Mountaineer to craft Climbing Boots and Climbing Gloves, but, if you gives him a fragment of power you can purchase the Improved Climbing Boots Schematic which grants the feat Expert Mountaineer.
In fact here he’s referring to Relic Fragments hidden in Unnamed City, if you find one you find a fragment of power and so… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well lets hop so, because the reinforced climbing gear is longer in game as the journal…

Maybe FC forgot to add notes pointing to it and added it in June…
Because who climbs a mountain and has an FoP with him… and the desire to climb up there again, is not that high :wink:

1 Like

If so. This would be as lame of an ending as the final cutscene. Unfortunately what you describe here sounds correct. Even though i believe the FoP were incorporated later. It would only make sense. Ty 4 your response.

2 Likes

Ty 4 your response.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.